We need your help at our warehouse. Last year over 300 people volunteered their time and talent. Will you help us top that number this year? Whether its organizing donations, shopping cases, packing boxes or delivering gifts, we have a job for you. No sign up is required for individuals.
- We are currently looking for 3-4 people who can volunteer 30 hours per week while the site is open and act as department heads
- We are also looking for volunteers to provide lunch for the site volunteers. If you would like to support us by providing a lunch for 30 hardworking volunteers please let us know.
- If you are bringing a large group (more than 4) please send us a call, text or send us a message first so we can make sure we have something for everyone to do. You can contact us at (850) 665-3852 or message us on the contact form below.
- We frequently need people with trucks to run errands or make deliveries for us. Please call if you are willing to be on our “TRUCK LIST” and let us know when you might be available.
- Volunteers under the age of 18 are welcome when in the company of a parent or guardian. A signed Release of Liability Form is required. See the link below.
- A Youth Day is schedule for December 7th from 10am to 12pm.
First Day to Volunteer: December 1, 2018
Last Day to Volunteer: December 20, 2018
Hours of Operation: Monday – Saturday (10 a.m. – 6 p.m.) & Sundays (1 p.m. - 5 p.m.)
Volunteer Release of Liability Form
DATES and HOURS of OPERATION
November 25-26 and December 1-20, 2019
Monday-Saturday: 10am-6pm; Sunday: 1pm-5pm
Busiest and Best Days to Volunteer are December 5-19