Because of COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions to keep our volunteers and the families we serve safe. Masks and health screenings will be required of all volunteers. This year, volunteer opportunities to work at the site are very limited. You MUST pre-register to volunteer, and may do so by selecting a day/time through the sign-up form below. If you are unable to secure a volunteer slot, please consider helping by organizing a collection drive with your friends and neighbors. All volunteers must submit a signed Volunteer Liability Release form. (*see link below) Prior to signing up to volunteer, please review these volunteer guidelines:
- If you are unable to fill your scheduled volunteer shift, let us know as soon as possible at 850.665.3852.
- All volunteers will be required to wear a mask, answer health screening questions, and maintain social distancing.
- Please do not come to the site if you are not feeling well or have been exposed to someone who is ill.
- Christmas Connection is an active warehouse environment and not appropriate for babies, toddlers, or young children.
- Youth volunteers between the ages of 12-18 must be registered and accompanied by a parent or guardian who is also registered. A signed liability release form found at the link below will also have to be submitted.
- Lunches will not be provided this year. You are welcome to bring a lunch (refrigerator will be available) or take a lunch break away from the site at any time.
- We are closed for Thanksgiving Holidays November 25-28, 2020.
VOLUNTEER LIABILITY RELEASE